|pumps||Upto 4- watson marlow|
|Ratio H/D||1:1.5 or 1.2.5|
|Max. Temp.||Upto 70 Deg C|
|Impellers||Rustine Turbine/Marine/Pitch Blade|
IO is a mini fermenter/bioreactor suitable for beginners and experienced users alike.Benefits
With total volumes, 200ml and 1000ml and two different ratio H/D represent a great innovative device for process development.
PCS is managing up to 24 units with parallel control.
- Up to 24 units managed with one HMI with innovative PARALLEL process control LEONARDO: smart controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes Batch, Fed-batch or continuous processes
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC
- 23’’ (single unit) or 27’’ (multi-system) multi-touch HMI
- Remote control via PC, tablet, and smartphone for process management and after sale assistance
- Powerful/ Accurate brushless motor, from 1 to 2000 RPM. Online absorbed Torques (Nm) and Power (W) measurements obtaining an indirect density indication of the culture broth
- Modbus Digital Hamilton sensors
- LEDA safe sterile sampling system. The needle-free connector is designed to reduce the risk of contamination during sampling. The sterile combination of a syringe (3-5-10-30 ml) and a non-return valve guarantees the sterility after sampling until the next use.
- Compact and modular PCS (350x350x350 mm). Additional parameter in modular external boxes for future PCS upgrade Including dCO2, cell density, weight, peristaltic pumps, etc
- N.4 assignable Watson Marlow pumps, all speed controlled in entry level
- No water circulation. Thermoregulation performed through Peltier cell
Various controller and hardware configurations enable aeration strategies using air, oxygen, nitrogen or a mixture of these to enrich the air. The mass-flow controller allows the exact flow rate control of individual gases. The flexible aeration options integrated into the bioreactor permit a wide range of different application giving to this system a substantial versatility.
- Thermal Mass Flow Controller in entry model
- Gas mixing through TMFC+ solenoid valves or numbers of TMFC
- Automatic gas mixing algorithms for simplified controls (4-gas, 3-gas, O2 enrichment, N2 enrichment)
- Fluted sparger
The software is the user’s best friend in experimental design planning and performing trial runs, as well as analyzing and optimizing media and parameters for cultivation.
The graphical user interface enables you to select the software functions intuitively. Data extracted are compatible with Windows Excel. However, Solaris has developed Leonardo data viewer, a platform where to easily and quickly manage fermentation data.
The software is included in the fermenter supply and can be installed on an unlimited number of client’s PC or laptop.